Day1: Electrical Safety Standard. Lifting & Hoisting.
Day2: Confined Space, SCBA Usage.
Day3: SCBA usage, PTW & JSA.
Day4: Basic first aid training.
1) Electrical Safety Standard
• Electrical Injuries
• Electrical Hazards and mitigations.
• Tool Safety Tips.
• Hazardous energy sources.
• Lock out/ Tag out LOTO system.
• Types of LOTO devices.
2) Lifting & Hoisting Safety L&H:
• 10 Questions to guarantee safe L&H.
• Slinging methods.
• Rigger signals.
• Lift pan and PTW.
• Load charts.
• Matrix of Permitted Operation MOPO.
• Crane hazards.
• Color coding.
• Lifting apparatus and accessories inspection.
3) Confined Space and SCBA usage:
Confined space training is aimed at creating awareness for all workers who may have to work in confined spaces in the execution of their duties. This training sets out efficient standard and safe methods through which work can be carried out and to reduce to as low as possible all envisaged hazards
Attendees are expected to know the correct way to check, use and inspect the SCBA.
4) PTW & JSA
• What is PTW.
• How is work controlled within the Permit To Work System.
• Types of Permit To Work.
• Permit Issuer, holder and requester Responsibilities.
• Work Permit Flow Chart
5) Basic First Aid & CPR
*The training is valuable for safety team members in the following industries;
Construction, oil & gas, manufacturing, welfare facilities, hotel, and food facilities.
Trainer: Engineer Khaled Al Qudah a Specialized Engineer in Health, Safety, Security and Environment. With more than 8 years of experience in multi-national companies like Shell. Holding many certificates in the field ( Nebosh IGC1,2 GC3 Ohsas 18001, REP ,SCBA train the trainer) .
October, exact dates and time to be specified.
THE HIVE training and consulting
In front of the Jordanian University northern gate, Ahmad Al Tarawneh St 25.
Training Fee is 250 JD, certificates of attendance will be awarded.
Registration need to be confirmed by a down payment.
📌For registration please fill the provided form or contact us